ACLC provides high-quality project and program management, process development and reengineering, IT Application development, and IT staff augmentation services to government agencies and private sector businesses.
You need us if:
- You have projects that need to be implemented
- You need more efficiency or improvement in results
- You want to increase your competitive standing
- You want to fix broken business processes
- You need to become leaner, faster, and more accurate in your processes or product delivery
- You want to reduce cost and improve quality
- You want to automate business processes?
- You are looking for additional staff to help you meet your goals
ACLC provides a variety of solutions designed to enhance your business and improve your processes.
Such solutions include:
- Project implementation
- Efficiency analysis and improvement implementation
- Competitive analysis
- Business process analysis
ACLC has expertise in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Six Sigma and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. ACLC has the flexibility to provide the best of these three methodologies to provide our clients with custom tailored solutions. We pay extreme attention to detail to ensure we understand and document our client's requirements. This helps ensure that a projects scope is thoroughly understood.
After the requirements gathering and analysis phases are complete, ACLC dives deeply into high-level design. During this phase, our project team breaks down the product, process or service into functional components. We then perform a detailed analysis using specialized tools to map the functions to the requirements. Our methodology ensures that each functional component meets the specified requirements and Critical-to-Quality needs.
ACLC takes extreme pride in creating and developing innovative solutions that exceed our clients' expectations. ACLC is equipped to provide:
- Design Solutions
- Identify & Measure Customer Needs
- Project / Program Management
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Staff Augmentation
- Total Project Solutions